Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stuff Stuff Stuff

Looking at the whole picture of getting ready to head out is over whelming.  I have to take it one day at a time.  There is so much to do to get ready that I'm wondering if we have enough time to get it all done.  I seen this picture before, many fellow RV'er have traveled this path as they began their journey.  Get rid of Stuff.  There is stuff everywhere.  Stuff in the garage, stuff in the add a room, stuff in the attic.  Stuff, stuff, stuff.......where did we get all this stuff.  Some stuff is going to the kids, some stuff is going in the garage sale, and more stuff is just plain being thrown out.  Sell the van, sell the house, sell some stuff.  If the stuff don't go in the RV then the stuff is sold, given away, or thrown out!!!!

But I love my Stuff.......................................................

Here's lookin at you kid.............

No comments: